International properties for sale
Will it be the beaches of Sydney or the iconic rice terraces of Bali? The tropical buzz of Singapore or the culture and cool of San Francisco?
Welcome to Boulevard’s first forays into the international luxury property market: stay tuned as we bring on more enviable overseas homes – and enquire for the latest listings.
Overseas property markets
- Bali, Indonesia
- Lombok, Indonesia
- Hokkaido, Japan
- Manila, Philippines
- Orchard, Singapore
- Sentosa, Singapore
- San Francisco, United States
Bali offers a unique mix of spectacular beaches, sophisticated dining, cafes and shopping – and dreamy tropical properties. The villa market is well established in key destinations such as Canggu and Seminyak, and a growing number of boutique apartments and branded residences are coming up in hip neighbourhoods, idyllic waterfront locations and the heritage centre of Ubud.
What’s on the market: Villas, some apartments, a small (for now) number of branded residences
How much are we talking: While pricing varies considerably based on the tenure, furnished apartments on Boulevard start from USD $205 psf, with landed properties from $155 psf
Can we tempt you with: Really good coffee on your villa doorstep
Bali properties for sale
- Mandala 8 Estate – Designer apartments in the cultural centre of Canggu, ranging from 1 bedroom 678 sqft to 2 bedroom 1,615 sqft with mezzanine, from USD $139k
- Mandala villas – Sublime landed houses with rice paddy views, private pools and gorgeous interiors, starting from a 5 bedroom 9,149 sqft estate for $1.1m
Lombok is often said to be “the next Bali” – off the beaten track, with only a handful of direct international flights in, prior to Covid that is, but with plans to expand and take advantage of the spectacular scenery. Significant investment is going into infrastructure development, and with it, new sites in stunning waterfront and mountainside locations are opening up for resorts and residential opportunities.
What’s on the market: Private villas in resort developments
How much are we talking: Furnished, landed villas on Boulevard start from USD $61 psf
Can we tempt you with: The next big, unspoilt, breathtaking thing
Lombok properties for sale
- Villa Serasi, Selong Selo Residences – A standout 2 bedroom 2,960 sqft villa on a generous 12,605 sqft estate with private pool and sea views, for USD $750k
- Off-the-plan villas at Selong Selo Residences – Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available from $195k
Kiroro and Niseko, Hokkaido
The snow in Hokkaido is second to none, famous for its sheer volume (18 to 21m) and amazing powder. Niseko is of course the best-known resort, home to a wealth of ski runs and renowned restaurants and bars. Kiroro is quieter, with just a couple of hotels and fewer options for après, but also fewer people, fewer queues, and a better shot at first tracks.
What’s on the market: Condo apartments, chalets and land
How much are we talking: Furnished apartments on Boulevard start from USD $1,196 psf
Can we tempt you with: Powder – with a side of onsens and hot sake
Hokkaido properties for sale
- Yu Kiroro – Completed in late 2020, this luxury development features rare ski in, ski out access to the stunning Kiroro resort, with residences ranging from 1 bedroom 667 sqft to a 4 bedroom 2,874 sqft penthouse, from USD $772k
Metro Manila has exploded with new developments in recent years, and the luxury segment has been one of the fastest-growing prime markets in the world. Key areas include the city-central Makati enclave, the fast-growing business hubs Quezon City and Bonifacio Global City, as well as city-fringe estates offering enviable beachfront or mountainside living.
What’s on the market: Condos, mixed-use developments, branded residences, strata villas
How much are we talking: The prime market ranges from approx. USD $700 to $1,000+ psf
Can we tempt you with: A new generation of luxury properties at a fraction of the price of most other capital cities in Asia
Metro Manila properties for sale
- Parklinks North Tower – Perhaps the top condo residence in the rising business hub Quezon City, these prestige apartments enjoy sweeping views, world-class amenities and a lush riverside lifestyle, ranging from 1 bedroom 753 sqft to the 4 bedroom 3,294 sqft sky villas
- Arbor Lanes – A vast condo estate in the landmark Arca development, a future business and lifestyle hub of 74 hectares just south of Taguig and the Makati CBD area, with residences ranging from 1 and 2 bedroom apartments through to garden villas and this exceptional 3.5br duplex with a 1,000 sqft private pool deck
The Orchard area is renowned for its luxury shopping, Michelin-starred dining and the Singapore Botanic Gardens, along with some of the country’s most prized residential estates. With a range of glittering architectural towers and private, low-rise condos, along with several new launch projects, there are plenty of options for a permanent residence, a long weekender – or an investment property in this coveted area.
What’s on the market: New and completed condo apartments
How much are we talking: Apartments on Boulevard start from USD $1,971 psf
Can we tempt you with: Architecture, interior design, prestige
Orchard, Singapore properties for sale
- Cuscaden Reserve – A designer new launch condo by one of Singapore’s top luxury developers, featuring a 700 sqft pied-à-terre through to 4br 2,099 sqft apartments
- Alba – Set in Orchard’s sought-after Cairnhill enclave, Alba offers views of Marina Bay Sands and the city from ready to move in apartments, starting from 3br 1,905 for USD$4.84m
The tourism hotspot of Sentosa is also an idyllic residential enclave boasting amazing sea views, private berths, and the only landed estates in Singapore that foreigners are eligible to buy. These breathtaking waterfront condos and bungalows are moments from the marina, restaurants, cafes and golf – and it’s all just a 15-minute drive to the Singapore CBD.
What’s on the market: Condo apartments and landed bungalows
How much are we talking: Apartments on Boulevard start from USD $1,211 psf, with landed properties from $1,433 psf
Can we tempt you with: The ultimate waterfront properties in Singapore
Sentosa, Singapore properties for sale
- Pearl Island bungalow – This designer bungalow offers 7,287 sqft of luxury living across three floors, complete with water views, swimming pool and a coveted private berth, for $22.1m
As if the attractions of San Francisco itself weren’t enough – endless dining, culture, entertainment, harbour and ocean views – it’s also close to some of the top colleges on the West Coast, and a short drive to national parks and Napa Valley.
What’s on the market: Houses, townhouses, apartments, condos and branded residences
How much are we talking: Luxury condos on Boulevard start from USD $2,204 psf
Can we tempt you with: One of the most culturally vibrant cities in the world – right on your doorstep
San Francisco properties for sale
- Four Seasons Residences, 706 Mission St – One of the top luxury developments in the city, the newly completed 706 Mission Street offers large-format apartments set in the cultural heart of the city, Yerba Buena. Choose from the modern high-rise tower or heritage Aronson building where this penthouses features period details and high ceilings across 2,780 sqft of next-level living, for USD $6.8m
Connect with an agent
Get the latest pricing and availability, brochures, market appraisal, or book your live viewing or virtual tour at the stunning show suites.
Microsite enquiry 1
Pricing is in USD and subject to change. Enquire for updates.