Last chance to view the stunning Martin Modern showflat
The epic new launch condo Martin Modern, in River Valley, is set to close the doors on its stunning showflat on 6th May.
Built onsite in District 9, the Martin Modern showflat is about to be torn down to make way for (we believe) the arrival court and reception lounge, along with the extraordinary landscaping which is the signature feature of this landmark development.
The showflat features the 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units as well as a model of the development and its breath-taking landscape architecture. The units are beautifully appointed and provide a taste of the Martin Modern lifestyle on offer.
Martin Modern pricing
The River Valley development is selling strongly, with 70% of units already sold at the time of going to press, representing 316 of the total 450 units available.
Pricing likewise has increased steadily over this period, from a low of $2,009 psf back in July 2017 for a 1,012 sqf unit through to recent transactions between $2,600 and $2,800 psf.
Martin Modern project details
Aside from the luxurious apartments, the key selling point here has to be the landscaping, with 80% of the land area given over to the extraordinary gardens. There will be 15 different garden spaces, including a party lawn, maze and forest trail.
- Tenure: 99-year leasehold
- Expected TOP: December 2021
- Developer: Guocoland
- Address: 8 & 10 Martin Place, Singapore
Where to now?
- Can’t wait for Martin Modern? The Rivergate condo is right across the road;
- Alternatively, boutique luxury new build The Iveria is just round the corner;
- Invest in the East: Treasure at Tampines makes a huge debut;
- Browse through Sentosa Cove’s epic condo developments;
- Take stock of these five high-end East Coast condos.
- And brace yourself for these four new launch condominiums – as well as this luxe development in Kiroro, Japan.